on new endeavours
Hi, y'all, I haven't forgotten about this, but sometimes other things take precedent.
I am the new co-curator at Apps Uncovered at http://www.iphoneographycentral.com/ and just put together my first show with a LOT of help and patience from Nicki Fitzgerald. I welcome this new challenge and am already enjoying viewing the work in our group pool on Flickr, https://www.flickr.com/groups/iphoneographycentral/ . I am very honoured and happy to continue along this fine and winding journey and I am anticipating being amazed every single week.
So please, have a look, and wish me luck in this exciting new endeavour.
.
I am the new co-curator at Apps Uncovered at http://www.iphoneographycentral.com/ and just put together my first show with a LOT of help and patience from Nicki Fitzgerald. I welcome this new challenge and am already enjoying viewing the work in our group pool on Flickr, https://www.flickr.com/groups/iphoneographycentral/ . I am very honoured and happy to continue along this fine and winding journey and I am anticipating being amazed every single week.
So please, have a look, and wish me luck in this exciting new endeavour.
.


Comments
Post a Comment